About Amazon Feeds
Your Amazon affiliate ID (Associate ID) can be automatically embedded into product links and images.
Example of an Amazon feed item:
To use the Amazon Feeds generator you need to sign up for any of the RSS Ground membership plans
Amazon feeds are private content feeds. The number of active private feeds is limited by your RSS Ground membership plan.
If you already have an RSS Ground account, you need to go to FEEDS - Generate private feeds, and click on Amazon Feeds icon:
Learn more about getting started with content discovery in RSS Ground^ to the top
Amazon Feeds generator has Basic and Advanced settings. Advanced settings are optional. Basic settings are quite enough to start searching for targeted Amazon products.
In the Basic settings, you have to Enter one or several keywords. Up to 10 keywords are allowed. A separate Amazon product feed will be generated for each specified keyword.
Also, you need to specify your Amazon affiliate credentials. Affiliate credentials allow you to promote Amazon products for commissions. Your affiliate ID will be automatically embedded into all product links.
Read our user tutorial on how to obtain Amazon affiliate credentials.^ to the top
To generate Amazon product feeds, you can use only Basic settings. Advanced settings are optional and are used for a more targeted search.
Location - choose a local Amazon store for a localized search.
Note: you have to be registered with a local Amazon program to be able to generate product feeds for a local store.
Department - it is a list of root Amazon departments. Only one department can be chosen at a time. By specifying one department you avoid items from all the other departments. Use All Departments to search the entire Amazon marketplace. The list of departments may differ by the local marketplace.
Price range - limit search results by a minimum and maximum product price. Enter only integers.
Sold by Amazon only - search only for products sold by Amazon (Amazon as a merchant).
Condition - search for products with a specific condition.
Note: the "condition" filter may return 0 results if there are no such products.
Delivery program - this parameter filters items that satisfy certain delivery terms. For example, Prime will return products having at least one offer which is Prime Eligible. Note: search requests with a particular delivery program may result in 0 items if any of the specified Delivery Programs is not supported in the target Amazon marketplace.
- Amazon Global - delivery program featuring international shipping to certain Exportable Countries
- FreeShipping - delivery program featuring free shipping of an item
- Fulfilled By Amazon - indicates that products are stored, packed, and dispatched by Amazon
- Prime - products are eligible for Prime Program
Sort Amazon listings by - sorting search results to show them in a particular order in the feed:
- Best match - show the most relevant products with a higher rank
- Featured - show featured products with a higher rank
- Price: low to high - start with products with the lowest price
- Price: high to low - start with the most expensive products
- Avg. customer reviews - sorts results according to average customer reviews
- Newest arrivals - start with the newest arrivals
You can use the Preview option to make sure your Amazon feed displays products relevant to your search.^ to the top
Generating Amazon feed
After you tune all basic and advanced settings, press the GENERATE button. You have several options:
- Save to Feeds Box - simply save Amazon feeds to the Feeds Box to use them later.
- Add to Feeds Reader - add Amazon feeds to your Feeds Reader to start following the latest updates or for further research.
- Add to a Posting Campaign - add Amazon feeds to an existing posting campaign or create a new campaign to start sharing content from Amazon feeds to your blogs and social media.
- Add to a Content Widget - add your feeds to an existing content widget or create a new content widget to add a content block with Amazon feeds to your website or blog.
Note: whatever option you choose, your new Amazon feeds will be automatically saved to your Feeds Box.
A separate Amazon product feed will be generated for each specified keyword.