Feeds Reader User Guide
- How to add content feeds to Feeds Reader.
- How to manage categories.
- How to manage content feeds inside categories.
- How to view content in Feeds Reader.
In order to be able to use Feeds Reader you need to sign up for any of RSS Ground membership plans including Basic. If you already have RSS Ground account click Feeds Reader icon to go to tool.
How to add content feeds to Feeds Reader.
You can add content feeds in several ways.
[Add Content] button
Press Add Content button, enter feed URLs (one at a time), choose category for your feed and press Add.
When you search or generate new content feeds
Press GENERATE button and choose Add to Feeds Reader.
All content feeds will be added to Incoming category. But then you can move them to any other category on your choice .
From Feeds Box
Select needed feeds in Feeds Box and press WITH SELECTED button. Choose Add to Feeds Reader.
Again, all content feeds will be added to Incoming category. But then you can move them to any other category on your choice.^ to the top
How to manage categories.
By default we offer five categories according to different content types. But you can add new categories or delete existing.
You can also rename or rearrange your categories.
^ to the top
How to manage feeds inside categories.
To see what feeds you have inside a category click "arrow down" icon in front of a category name.
To move feed from one category to another you need to expand both categories first. Now drag and drop needed feed. The same way you move feeds from Incoming category to any other category.
You can rename feed or delete it. Mouse over needed feed and choose Edit option.
If you delete one of your categories all feeds from this category are automatically moved to Incoming category. You can either delete them one by one or move them to any other category.
How to preview content in Feeds Reader.
All news and updates from your content feeds in Feeds Reader are sorted starting from the most recent.
- To view all news from all feeds press All.
- To view all news from a given category press category name.
- To view updates from a given content feed press its title.
You can also choose how you want to preview feeds content. Choose the way which is the most convenient for you.
- Titles only - show only titles of latest news and updates.
- Magazine - show image and a short description of latest news and updates.
- Full content - show all available information about latest news and updates.