Feeds Reader User Guide
- How to add content feeds to Feeds Reader.
- How to manage categories.
- How to manage content feeds inside categories.
- How to view content in Feeds Reader.
In order to be able to use Feeds Reader you need to sign up to any of RSS Ground membership plans including Basic. If you already have RSS Ground account click Feeds Reader icon to go to tool.
How to add content feeds to Feeds Reader.
You can add content feeds in several ways.
[Add Content] button
Press Add Content button, enter feed URL (one at a time), choose category for your feed and press Add.
When search or generate new content feeds
Press GENERATE button and choose Add to Feeds Reader.
All content feeds will be added to Incoming category. But you can move them to any other category on your choice.
From feeds box
Select needed feeds in Feeds Box and press WITH SELECTED button. Choose Add to Feeds Reader.
Again, all content feeds will be added to Incoming category. But you can move them to any other category on your choice.^ to the top
How to manage categories.
By default we offer five categories according to different content types. But you can add new categories or delete existing.
You can also rename or rearrange your categories.^ to the top
How to manage feeds inside categories.
To move feed from one category to another you need to expand both categories first. Now drag and drop needed feed. This is how you move feeds from Incoming category to any other category.
You can rename feed or delete it. Mouse over the needed feed to these option.
When you delete one of your categories all feeds are automatically moved to Incoming category. You can either delete them one by one or move them to any other category.
How to view content in Feeds Reader.
All news in your reader are soryed starting from the most recent one.
- To view all news from all feeds in press All.
- To view all news from from a given category press category name.
- To view updates from a given content feed press its title.
You can also choose how you want to display feeds content, the way which is the most convenient for you.
- Titles only style - show only titles of latest news and updates.
- Magazine style - show image and a short description of latest news and updates.
- Full content style - show all available information about latest news and updates.
If you are not a members of RSS Ground service yet, please sign up to any membership plan.