ClickBank Feeds - User Guide
About ClickBank Feeds
ClickBank Feeds is one of the RSS Ground tools that allows you to generate self-updating content feeds with targeted ClickBank products with a help of your keywords.
Your ClickBank affiliate ID can be automatically embedded into product links and images. You can right away start promoting ClickBank products and earn your fair commissions
Example of ClickBank affiliate product in the feed: http://www.rssground.com/services/clickbank-rss/62aac8e332db6
To use the ClickBank Feeds generator you need to sign up for any of the RSS Ground membership plans
ClickBank feeds are private content feeds. The number of active private feeds is limited by your RSS Ground membership plan.
If you already have an RSS Ground account, you need to go to FEEDS - Generate private feeds, and click on ClickBank Feeds icon:
Learn more about how to get started with content discovery in RSS Ground^ to the top
ClickBank Feeds generator has Basic and Advanced settings. Advanced settings are optional and are used for a specialized search. At the same time, basic settings are quite enough to search for targeted and quality ClickBank products.
All Basic settings are mandatory:
- Specify your search keywords. Up to 10 search keywords at a time are allowed.
- Specify your ClickBank affiliate ID. Learn how to obtain a ClickBank affiliate ID
To search for targeted ClickBank products you can use only Basic settings. Advanced settings are optional. However, here can use various filters to get highly targeted search results.
To use search filters click the Advanced settings link below the Basic settings section.
In the Advanced settings section you can use one or several filters:
- Tracking ID - specify your code to track ClickBank links and sales. Your tracking ID will be added to each product link. Learn more about ClickBank tracking ID.
- Filter by negative keywords - remove products that mention specified keywords from the search result.
- Categories - search for ClickBank products in a specific category. Use All categories to search the entire ClickBank product base.
- Billing type - filter products with a one-time payment or with recurring payments. All - no matter what payment method is provided.
- Gravity - limit the minimum and maximum gravity measures. Learn more about the Gravity index.
- Commission - limit the minimum and maximum rate of commission from each sale.
- Initial $/sale - limit the average dollar value of an initial sale, not including rebills.
- Average $/sale - limit the average dollar value of a sale, including both initial and rebill payments.
- Average %/sale - limit the average affiliate commission percentage for a sale, including both initial and rebill commissions.
- Average rebill total - limit the average total dollar value of a sale, including only rebill payment.
- Average %/rebill - limit the average affiliate commission percentage for a sale, including only the rebill commission.
Use the Preview option before generating to make sure your feed displays products relevant to your search.
Generating ClickBank feeds.
After you tune all basic and advanced settings, press the GENERATE button. You have several options:
- Save to Feeds Box - simply save ClickBank feeds to the Feeds Box to use them later.
- Add to Feeds Reader - add ClickBank feeds to your Feeds Reader to start following the latest updates.
- Add to a Posting Campaign - add ClickBank feeds to an existing posting campaign or create a new campaign to start sharing content from ClickBank feeds to your blogs and social media.
- Add to a Content Widget - add your feeds to an existing content widget or create a new content widget to add a content block with ClickBank feeds to your website or blog.
We will generate a separate ClickBank product feed for each specified keyword.