How to set up a posting campaign the best way
RSS Ground's posting algorithm is highly advanced and unique. It allows you to fully automate your posting procedure while simulating human behavior as much as possible. But in most cases, the quality of your posts depends on your posting campaign settings. Below are our recommendations on how to set up your posting campaigns to achieve the best results - continuous high-quality content posting.
Targeted content feeds
Content restrictions (community standards and policies)
Facebook community standards:
Twitter rules and policies:
LinkedIn community policies:
Telegram terms of services:
Google Blogger content policy:
In the nutshell
Here is the summary of how to set up your posting campaigns the best way:
- Use targeted, high-quality content feeds that are frequently updated;
- Don't use too many feeds in the same posting campaign, split them into several campaigns;
- Use "From newest to oldest" posting order (in most cases);
- Don't use recycling or content filters (unless absolutely necessary);
- Don't post too often, especially if you use several campaigns for the same destination.