What is a posting campaign (posting project)?
What is a posting campaign
With RSS Ground service you can search or generate self-updating content feeds with high-quality content from various sources.
But also you can automatically share this content on your blogs and social media pages.
To start sharing relevant content from content feeds you need to create a posting campaign (previously called posting project).
Posting campaign - is a customized process of automated gradual posting to a particular blog or social network profile.
Under your RSS Ground account, you can have several posting campaigns which make posts to one or several destinations.
Each posting campaign has its unique name, set of content feeds, content filters, posting automation settings and authenticated destination (Wordpress blog, Facebook page, Twitter account etc.).
Learn more about automated content sharing and creating posting campaigns.
- How to make automated posts to Wordpress and Blogger blogs
- How to make automated posts to social network pages
- How to add content feeds to an existing posting campaign
- How to existing manage posting campaigns
- What is a posting campaign log and how to read it