About GearBest Feeds
Gearbest Feeds from RSS Ground allows you to generate self-updating content feeds with products listed in Gearbest local stores.
Your Gearbest affiliate ID (linkid) will be automatically embedded into product links.
Example of a Gearbest product from the feed:
To use Best Buy Feeds generator you need to sign up for any of the RSS Ground membership plans
Gearbest feeds are private content feeds. The number of active private feeds is limited by your RSS Ground membership plan.
If you already have an RSS Ground account, you need to go to FEEDS - Generate private feeds, and click on the Gearbest Feeds icon:
Learn more about getting started with content discovery in RSS Ground
^ to the top
Gearbest Feeds generator has Basic and Advanced settings. Advanced settings are optional and are used for a more targeted search. You can use only basic settings to start searching for Gearbest products.
Categories. You can search for Gearbest products by category. Simply select a needed category from the drop-down. To search across the entire marketplace use All categories.
Enter keywords. You can search for Gearbest products by a keyword. To narrow down your search, use both category and keyword filters. You can use up to 10 keywords at once. A separate content feed with related products will be generated for each specified keyword.
If you wish to embed your affiliate ID (LinkID) specify it in the Affiliate link ID (linkid) field.
Learn how to get LinkID
If you don't want to embed your Gearbest affiliate ID into product links or if you don't have your affiliate ID yet, simply uncheck the Use my Gearbest affiliate link ID.
^ to the top
Advanced settings are optional and are used for a more targeted search.
Filter by negative keywords - this filter is used to remove products related to at least one of the specified keywords from search results.
Price range - you can limit your search results by a minimum and maximum product price. Enter only integers.
Currency- this option allows you to convert the original product price into a selected currency.
Country website. Gearbest has a number of local websites. You can select a country website to get listings in the local language.
Sort by - this option will sort search results in your Gearbest feeds by one of the parameters:
- Best match - most relevant listings will go first.
- Price: low to high - products with the lowest price will go first.
- Price: high to low - products with the highest price will go first.
You can use the Preview option to make sure your feed displays products relevant to your search.
^ to the top
Generating the feed
After you tune all basic and advanced settings, press the GENERATE button. You have several options:
- Save to Feeds Box - simply save Gearbest feeds to the Feeds Box to use them later.
- Add to Feeds Reader - add Gearbest feeds to your Feeds Reader to start following the latest updates or for further research.
- Add to a Posting Campaign - add Gearbest feeds to an existing posting campaign or start a new campaign to start sharing content from Gearbest feeds to your blogs and social media.
- Add to a Content Widget - add your feeds to an existing content widget or create a new content widget to add a content block with Gearbest feeds to your website or blog.
Note: whatever option you choose, your new Gearbest feeds will be automatically saved to your Feeds Box.
A separate Gearbest product feed will be generated for each specified keyword.