1. Login to your X (Twitter) account.
2. Proceed to the X (Twitter) developers platform - Developer Portal
3. Choose to sign up for a needed account (free account would suffice in most cases):
4. Under your developer account, find your default Project and App. You can rename them for better identification:
5. Set up user authentication settings as in the screenshots below:
Callback URI: https://www.rssground.com/poster/x
Website URL: https://www.rssground.com/
6. Copy and save Client ID and Client Secret some place safe. You will need them in RSS Ground campaign settings. 7. Add your keys to your RSS Ground campaign under "Posting" section:
8. More about X (Twitter) developer apps here
How to create X (Twitter) developer app
Custom X (Twitter) app for automated posting
Updated 1 month ago
Did this answer your question?
😞 😐 😃