RSS Ground affiliate program guide
- How to register to RSS Ground Affiliate program.
- How to get affiliate ID and create personalized affiliate links.
- How to track all referred traffic from your website without using affiliate links (temporarily disabled).
- How to track affiliate links performance.
- Where to find prepared promo materials.
- Where to find the history of affiliate commission payouts.
How to register to RSS Ground Affiliate program.
With RSS Ground affiliate program you can start promoting RSS Ground and get paid up to 50% of a subscription fee each time a new user signs up for the service through your affiliate link. And the best part, we pay you month after month for each user for as long as he or she keeps active membership. RSS Ground Affiliate program terms
RSS Ground Affiliate Program is available not only to registered members but also to everyone who wishes to promote the service. You don't need to sign up for any RSS Ground membership before joining the affiliate program.
To join the RSS Ground Affiliate program you need to go to the main menu Account >Affiliate program section.
Fill out the registration form.
In the Payment Email field, please specify your Paypal account email. If you don't wish to receive your commissions to Paypal, specify any other email.
To receive affiliate commissions to your Debit Card (US only) or Bank account (Worldwide), in your affiliate account please go to the Settings tab to register for a Payout Service. To be paid by PayPal, specify the Paypal payment email in Profile Settings - Your Payment Email field.
How to get an affiliate ID and create personalized affiliate links.
As soon as you register your affiliate ID and personal affiliate link will be automatically generated and saved in the Affiliate URLs section.
In this section, you can also generate a referral link to any specific RSS Ground page. Enter a page URL, specify a tag or a promo campaign name and press Generate URL button.
You will receive a referral link with your affiliate ID and promo campaign tag automatically embedded. And you can generate as many referral links as you want.
You can use promo campaign names or tags to track the performance of your links on different web pages or on different media platforms. We will tell you how to track yourclick a bit later.
To test your affiliate links log out from your RSS Ground account, clear cookies in your browser and use your affiliate link to visit RSS Ground. On the bottom of the page in the footer, you will see your username. This means that your affiliate link works fine.
How to track all referred traffic from your website without using affiliate links.
!!!THIS OPTION IS NOT AVAILABLE AT THE MOMENT!!!
We have one very advanced way to track your referrals without generating affiliate links.
Go to Direct links tab.
Enter website or webpage URL to "Direct Link Domain" field, and press Save Direct Links.
We will check and make sure your website is good for promotion. You will receive a confirmation as soon as your website was approved.
After your direct link is approved, all traffic coming from this URL will be considered as referred by you.
Use "Add new domain" option to specify more URLs.
How to track affiliate links performance.
Detailed statistics about all your clicks can be seen in the Visits tab. Here you can see each visit referred through your affiliate links.
- URL - what RSS Ground page this visitor was referred to.
- Referring URL - what website this visitor came from.
- Converted - if this visitor was converted to a subscriber.
- Date - date of the visit.
All visits converted into paid subscriptions bring you fair affiliate commissions. To see all your commissions go to the Referrals tab.
- Amount - commission calculated for the visitor.
- Description - membership level this visitor signed up for.
- Status - if you've already been paid for this referral or not.
- Date - a date when this visitor was referred to RSS Ground.
A cumulative statistics of your affiliate links' performance can be seen in the Statistics tab.
- Unpaid referrals - this number shows how many of your monthly and annual referred subscriptions were not paid yet. This number may be a bit tempered by Basic membership level subscriptions.
- Unpaid earnings - the amount of commissions not paid yet.
- Paid referrals - the number of subscriptions you have already been paid for.
- Paid earnings - the total amount of commissions you have already been paid.
- Conversion rate - a ratio of the number of users who clicked your affiliate link to the number of further subscriptions.
In this section, you can also see statistics of each promo campaign specified for links in the Affiliate URLs tab.
- Visits - the total number of clicks on all affiliate links that contain this pro campaign name.
- Unique links - how many unique links brought these clicks.
- Converted - how many subscriptions this campaign brought.
- Conversion rate - a ratio of the number of clicks to the number of subscriptions.
If you prefer to view statistical information in graphical form then go to Graphs tab.
Where to find prepared promo materials.
We do not limit you in the means and methods of promoting our service. But if you need some promo materials to start with, please go to the Creatives tab.
You can use our promo banners of various sizes and forms. All banner links are already converted into your personal RSS Ground affiliate links.
Just copy the banner code and place it on your website template.
Where to find the history of my affiliate commission payouts.
In the Payouts tab you can always see the history of all affiliate commission payments we made to you.