RSS Ground affiliate program guide
- How to register to RSS Ground Affiliate program.
- How to get affiliate ID and create personalized affiliate link.
- How to track all referred traffic from your website without using affiliate links.
- How to track affiliate links performance.
- Where to find prepared promo materials.
- Where to find the history of affiliate commissions payouts.
How to register to RSS Ground Affiliate program.
With RSS Ground affiliate program you can start promoting RSS Ground and get paid anywhere up to 50% each time a user signs up to the service through your affiliate link. And the best part, we pay you month after month for each user for as long as he or she keeps active membership. RSS Ground Affiliate program terms
RSS Ground Affiliate Program is available only to registered members. You need to sign up for any RSS Ground membership before joining the affiliate program.
To join RSS Ground Affiliate program you need to log in to your RSS Ground account and go to Affiliate Program section.
Fill out the registration form.
All commissions are paid through PayPal. Please specify your PayPal email in Payment email field.
If you don't have a Paypal account, please contact our support team to discuss a possible way of payments.
Please make sure you read Terms of RSS Ground affiliate program before you register.
Press Register when you are done.
How to get affiliate ID and create personalized affiliate link.
As soon as you register your affiliate ID and personal affiliate link will be automatically generated and saved in Affiliate URLs section.
In this section, you can also generate a referral link to any specific RSS Ground page. Enter page URL, specify a tag or a promo campaign name and press Generate URL button.
You will receive a referral link with your affiliate ID and promo campaign tag automatically embedded. And you can generate as many referral links as you want.
You can use promo campaign names or tags to track the performance of your links on different webpages or in different media platforms. We will tell how you track statistics later.
To test your affiliate links log out from your RSS Ground account, clear cookies in your browser and use your affiliate link to visit RSS Ground. On the bottom of the page in the footer, you will see your username. This means that your affiliate link works fine.
How to track all referred traffic from your website without using affiliate links.
We have one very advanced way to track your referrals without generating affiliate links.
Go to Direct links tab.
Enter website or webpage URL to "Direct Link Domain" field, and press Save Direct Links.
We will check and make sure your website is good for promotion. You will receive a confirmation you as soon as your website was approved.
After your direct link is approved, all traffic coming from this URL will be considered as referred by you.
Use "Add new domain" option to specify more URLs.
How to track affiliate links performance.
A detailed statistics about all your clicks can be seen in Visits tab. Here you can see each visit referred through your affiliate links.
- URL - what RSS Ground page this visitor was referred to.
- Referring URL - what website this visitor came from.
- Converted - if this visitor was converted to a subscriber.
- Date - date of the visit.
All visits converted into paid subscriptions bring you fair affiliate commissions. To see all your commissions go to Referrals tab.
- Amount - commission calculated for the visitor.
- Description - membership level this visitor signed up for.
- Status - if you've already been paid for this referral or not.
- Date - a date when this visitor was referred to RSS Ground.
A cumulative statistics of your affiliate links performance can be seen in Statistics tab.
- Unpaid referrals - this number shows how many of your monthly and annual referred subscriptions were not paid yet. This number may be a bit tempered by Basic membership level subscriptions.
- Unpaid earnings - the amount of commissions not paid yet.
- Paid referrals - the number of subscriptions you have already been paid for.
- Paid earnings - the total amount of commissions you have already been paid.
- Conversion rate - a ratio of the number of users who clicked your affiliate link to the number of further subscriptions.
In this section, you can also see statistics of each promo campaign specified for links in Affiliate URLs tab.
- Visits - the total number of clicks on all affiliate links that contain this pro campaign name..
- Unique links - how many unique links brought these clicks.
- Converted - how many subscriptions this campaign brought.
- Conversion rate - a ration of the number of clicks to the number of subscriptions.
If you prefer to view statistical information in graphical form then go to Graphs tab.
Where to find prepared promo materials.
We do not limit you in the means and methods of promoting our service. But if you need some promo materials to start with, please go to Creatives tab.
You can use our promo banners of various sizes and forms. All banner links are already converted into your personal RSS Ground affiliate links.
Just copy the banner code and place it to your website template.
Where to find the history of my affiliate commissions payouts.
in Payouts tab you can always see the history of all affiliate commission payments we made to you.